Chicken Nasi Goreng
- 1 clove galic, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon kecap manis (sweet soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1/2 cup of long grain rice, cooked per packet and cooled thoroughly
- 1 large spring onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup of frozen peas
- 1 cup of shredded cooked chicken (I used leftover barbequed chicken)
- 2 eggs
- Peanut Oil
- Hot Chilly Sauce – optional
Add the cold, cooked rice and keep frying at a high heat.
Cook around 5-10 minutes.
Add peas and chicken – You really are just heating these through quickly.