Hello seven thirty three readers! Laura from Pink Cake Plate here and I am so excited to be sharing with you some yummy and delicious desserts!! Today I have an out of this world Icebox Oreo Cheesecake!! Nobake!!! And it is so creamy and delicious you would almost swear it is a traditional baked cheesecake!!
This recipe calls for 2 pounds of cream cheese but it is totally worth it!! And who doesn’t love Oreo cookies???
- Oreo Cookie Crust
- 30 Oreo cookies finely crushed
- 7 T Butter softened
- Cheesecake Filling
- 1 C. Whole Milk
- 4 lg egg yolks
- 1 C white chocolate chips
- 2 pounds cream cheese softened
- 1/3 c confectioners sugar
- 2 t vanilla
- 1/8 t salt
- 12 Oreo cookies broken into rough pieces
- Chocolate syrup
- Process cookies and butter in food processor until finely ground. Press cookie mixture evenly in the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch spring-form pan. Refrigerate until set.
- Heat 3/4 cup milk in medium saucepan over medium heat until simmering. In another bowl whisk egg yolks, flour and remaining milk until smooth. Slowly whisk hot milk into yolk mixture. Return mixture back to saucepan and cook over medium heat, whisking constantly until thick and glossy. Remove from heat and add in chocolate chips stirring until melted. Place pudding back in bowl, press plastic wrap directly on the surface of pudding and refrigerate until cold and set, at least an hour.
- With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and salt until light and fluffy. Reduce speed to medium low and mix in pudding until just combined. Pour 1/3 of cream cheese mixture evenly into prepared crust and sprinkle 1/2 crushed cookies over surface. Repeat process ending with the last third of cream cheese mixture. Refridgerate until set, at least 6 hours. Remove sides of pan. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and crushed cookies!! Enjoy!!!
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we did!! If your looking for more Oreo cookie recipes check out these!