As a house that has an Elf on the Shelf, or technically a PopinKins Elf,I am already planning things for our elf, Christina Marie, to do. I try to make them super easy and fun, and certainly nothing that requires mom (that’s me!) to pick up a huge mess! Christina Marie typically shows up the day after Thanksgiving and stays through until Christmas Eve… which means she has 27 days of activities. Although in years past there have been a few lazy days where she literally has just sat on a shelf, and that’s OK too.
Having done this for a few years now, I feel like I’ve done it all! So I’ve turned asking for ideas that I can create on my Facebook Page (so seriously, if you have an idea that would make a fun Elf on the Shelf Printable, lay it on me in the comments!) for fun and new things for our Shelf Elf to do!
I present to you, 27 Fun and Easy Shelf Elf Ideas:
2. Turn him into Spiderman
3. Have her set up a lemonade stand
4. Have him Build a Snowman
5. Have her make a Mini Elf-Sized Countdown to Christmas Chain
6. Have him play Christmas Mix-Up, a fun party game!
7. Have her write a message on eggs
9. Have her join a sack race
10. Have him Lift (Marshmallow) Weights
11. Have her play the elf version of Tic Tac Toe
12. Have him write a Christmas List
13. Have her ride a Graham Cracker and Candy Cane Sled
14. Have him attempt to make a Rainbow Loom Bracelet
15. Turn her into a Elf Mechanic
16. Have him bring funny jokes to share
17. Have her put on makeup
18. Have him do laundry
19. Have her walk the dog
20. Have him go skiing
21. Turn her into a teacher
22. Have him google eye the fruit
23. Turn her into an artist
24. Turn him into a pirate
25. Have her be a racecar driver
26. Have him sleep on a marshmallow bed
27. Make sure he leaves a Goodbye Letter – also on the last day my kids finally get to give Christina Marie a hug and a kiss, since Santa will be picking her up anyway. My youngest, especially, looks forward to this day all the more because of that opportunity!
Still need ideas? Check out the rest of my Elf on the Shelf Ideas and Printables.