School as started, summer is coming to an end, sweater weather is quickly taking over! Do you like to decorate for Fall? Are you already placing mums and pumpkins on the front porch? Or maybe you don’t decorate by season, but you would like to? Then why not decorate your Facebook wall? I’ve created a festive Fall Facebook Cover Photo that you can use to help usher in the cooler season!
Are you ready to show everyone that your in the Fall spirit? Then let’s get your Facebook cover image updated!
Installing a Facebook Cover Image
Facebook is currently rolling out a new look, so I made this cover work for both the “Classic” and new style (as of September 2020). The following directions will help you get it installed, though keep in mind, Facebook may change this method at any point (why must they mess with things?!)
- Go to your personal Facebook page. Locate the cover image and in the top left-hand corner click on the little camera.
- In the drop-down choose “UPLOAD PHOTO”
- Locate the image that you want to upload. In this case, the Dog Lovers Facebook Cover Image that you saved most likely to either your Downloads Folder or Desktop.
- Once the image is uploaded it will give you the option to reposition it.
- When the photo is positioned the way you would like it, click on “SAVE CHANGES”, the blue box at the bottom right of the cover photo.
- You do not need to give credit for the design, but if you would like to let your friends know where you got it, feel free to add a description and pop the link to this post!
Free Facebook Cover Image Download
This Facebook Cover Photo is for personal use only. Do not alter.
Click the button below to open the cover photo in a new tab. Right-click the image and save the file to your downloads folder or desktop so that you can easily find it to upload to Facebook.
If you have an idea for next month’s Facebook Cover Photo, let me know in the comments!