Hello seven thirty three readers! Nikole, busy mom of 4 and Dessert Contributor here again with a third and final Girl Scout Cookie inspired cupcake. My very favorite Girl Scout cookie is the Tagalong. It’s the cookie with the peanut butter center with chocolate coating. After having shared my other Girl Scout Inspired Cupcakes I decided I wanted to give one more cookie inspired cupcake a try and I’m so glad I did! This Peanut Butter Cupcake turned out amazing! The pictures really don’t do it justice! And the best part? It was super simple to make! I hope you enjoy.
Peanut Butter Cupcakes
- Milk Chocolate Cake Mix
Peanut Butter Filling
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- 6 Whole Graham Crackers crushed
- Mix box cake as directed.
Peanut Butter Middle
- In separate bowl mix creamy Peanut Butter and crushed Graham Crackers
- Line your cupcake pan with liners
- Fill cupcake liners a little than 1/2 way with cake batter
- Bake for 3-5 minutes at 350 degrees
- Remove from oven and drop 1 tsp of the Peanut Butter mix into the middle of the cupcake
- Cover the top with cake batter (approximately 1 tbsp)
- Continue baking until cupcake is fully cooked
- Remove from oven and let cool
- Frost with a homemade chocolate or pre-made frosting
- Top with graham cracker crumbs
If this Peanut Butter Cupcake looks good to you, make sure to check out my other Girl Scout Inspired Cupcakes: Thin Mint Cupcakes and Savannah Smiles Cupcakes!
Do you have a favorite Homemade Chocolate Frosting Recipe (<– Click to see mine!)? I’d love if you’d share! I’m always on the lookout for different frosting options!