- Inspiration Made Simple is a blog, written and edited by me, Kimberly Conner. The mission of Inspiration Made Simple is to inspire people to be fit and creative and to try their hand in new things.
- I currently am making a small amount of money via sponsored posts independently and through agencies.
- I am making money off from advertisements on my site.
- Some posts may contain affiliate links. They are always clearly marked.
- Occasionally I accept products or services in exchange for advertising or social media announcements. But, as always…I only post about items that I would personally use and find interesting! I will make it clear in the post if I receive any form of product/service.
- Inspiration Made Simple will never be influenced by any form of compensation. Trust me when I say if I don’t like a product I’m not going to pretend that I do!
- Please see my copyright disclaimer in my footer regarding using my text and images.
- If you have any other questions about Inspiration Made Simple please contact me.
We may collect your email address, but only if you voluntarily provide it to us. This may occur, for example, if you sign up to receive our email newsletter, or enter a promotion. We will use your email address for the purposes for which you provided it to us, and also from time to time to send you emails regarding the Site or other products or services that we believe may be of interest to you. You may opt out of such email communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” button in the email.
We will not share your email address with any third parties.
If you are a resident of a country in the European Economic Area (EEA), please refer to the section below entitled “Additional Rights of EEA Residents.”
Additional Rights of EEA (European Economic Area) Residents
If you are a resident of a country in the EEA, you have the rights, among others, to:
(i) access your personal data
(ii) ensure the accuracy of your personal data
(iii) the right to have us delete your personal data
(iv) the right to restrict further processing of your personal data, and
(v) the right to complain to a supervisory authority in your country of residence in the event that data is misused
If you believe that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by written notice to us addressed to the following:
Kim Conner, North Main Street, St. Albans, VT 05478. 802.524.9771 x114. [email protected]
We may process information relating to transactions, including purchases of goods and services, that you enter into with us and/or through our Site (“Transactional Data“). The Transactional Data may include your contact details, your card details and the transaction details. The transaction data may be processed for the purpose of supplying the purchased goods and services and keeping proper records of those transactions. Payment processing on our Site is handled by our payment services providers, Paypal. We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds. You can find information about the payment services providers’ privacy policies and practices at https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full.
Advertising Privacy Statement
This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here: www.cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy