Hello seven thirty three readers! Laura from Pink Cake Plate here and I am so excited to be sharing with you some yummy and delicious desserts!! Today I have an out of this world Icebox Oreo Cheesecake!! Nobake!!! And it is so creamy and delicious you would almost swear it is a traditional baked cheesecake!!
This recipe calls for 2 pounds of cream cheese but it is totally worth it!! And who doesn’t love Oreo cookies???
Icebox Oreo Cheesecake
- Oreo Cookie Crust
- 30 Oreo cookies finely crushed
- 7 T Butter softened
- Cheesecake Filling
- 1 C. Whole Milk
- 4 lg egg yolks
- 1 C white chocolate chips
- 2 pounds cream cheese softened
- 1/3 c confectioners sugar
- 2 t vanilla
- 1/8 t salt
- 12 Oreo cookies broken into rough pieces
- Chocolate syrup
Oreo Cookie Crust
- Process cookies and butter in food processor until finely ground.
- Press cookie mixture evenly in the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch spring-form pan.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Heat 3/4 cup milk in medium saucepan over medium heat until simmering.
- In another bowl whisk egg yolks, flour and remaining milk until smooth.
- Slowly whisk hot milk into yolk mixture.
- Return mixture back to saucepan and cook over medium heat, whisking constantly until thick and glossy.
- Remove from heat and add in chocolate chips stirring until melted.
- Place pudding back in bowl, press plastic wrap directly on the surface of pudding and refrigerate until cold and set, at least an hour.
- Assemble Cheesecake
- With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and salt until light and fluffy.
- Reduce speed to medium low and mix in pudding until just combined.
- Pour 1/3 of cream cheese mixture evenly into prepared crust and sprinkle 1/2 crushed cookies over surface.
- Repeat process ending with the last third of cream cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate until set, at least 6 hours.
- Remove sides of pan.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup and crushed cookies!! Enjoy!!!
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we did!! If your looking for more Oreo cookie recipes check out these!