I LOVE Frank’s RedHot Original Hot Sauce Buffalo Chicken. My parents whipped some up on a camping trip two summers ago and it was soooo good!
- 5 chicken breasts cut in half
- 1 jar of Frank's RedHot Original Hot Sauce (the medium size)
- 2 sticks of butter
- Place the chicken breast into the slow cooker
- Pour in the Hot Sauce
- Add the sticks of butter
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours
- Shred and serve with cheese and crackers
Bring it to the party in the crock pot and keep it on warm. Dish it out with a spoon and serve with cheese and crackers, or on sandwiches with provolone cheese and lettuce, and sometimes even a bit of bacon!