Hello to all of my American readers! Some of my favorite blogs have shared tons of amazing DIY 4th of July ideas. I love seeing everyone’s creativity when it comes to recipes, home decor and more.
Since things are different this year I figured I would round up some patriotic DIY ideas that will help get you in the mood to celebrate. Many of the big celebrations are cancelled, but that doesn’t mean you can’t hold a small gathering in your own backyard. Make it a BBQ and invite your closest family and friends! Enjoy these 13 fabulous 4th of July ideas!
1. Entertain the kids with these festive POP Party Favors by Kara’s Party Ideas, including a FREE printable!
2. Stars & Stripes Oreos from Mommy Made That. I’m afraid to make these… I don’t think they’d ever make it to the table!
3. 4th of July Printables by sugar Tot Designs via I Heart Naptime.
4. I love this DIY Pallet Flag
5. Make easy Patriotic Pinwheels with My Home Based Life.
6. Red, White and Blue Bustle Dress by Heart Break Kids – yes, there’s a tutorial!
7. Make Firecracker Cookies with Like Mother Like Daughter using Pop Rocks! I LOVE me some Pop Rocks!
8. Patriotic Strawberries by The Girl Who Ate Everything
9. You’ll most definitely dig Capital B’s Ruffly Patriotic Wreath. Made from a wreath form and felt – so easy!
10. Get the kiddos involved and make an adorable Popsicle Stick Flag Banner with Ginger Snap Crafts!
11. Fruit American Flag Cake by Well Plated. My SIL makes a similar cake every year and everyone looks forward to it!
12. Decorate your home to get into the spirit using Create & Babbles 4th of July Bunting Tutorial!
13. Firecracker Muddy Buddies from yours truly! These are a crowd favorite – both adults and kids love them!
Do you have any cool 4th of July projects to share? Leave me a comment or visit any of my social media channels to share photos of your ideas!