I’ve seen some delicious looking Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip around Pinterest, but every time I click I get to a recipe that uses cream cheese… and I’m just not a fan! I set out to figure out a dip that would be just as delicious as cookie dough, but not have the cream cheese. And I think I succeeded!
The foundation for this recipe is the one you find on the back of Toll House Chocolate Chips.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Stick Butter Softened
- 1/4 + 1/8 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 + 1/8 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extra
- 1/2 Bag Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir.
- I started with 1/4 cup of milk, but you can always start with less. You can add a little more milk until you get the dip texture you desire. I wanted mine a little more smoother than cookie dough, but not runny.
Download the free printable Fall Gift Tags.
This post is brought to you as part of the Creative Bloggers Monthly Group that I am a part of. Check out the other 7 awesome Fall inspired projects below!