I am really excited to share my newest International Delight recipe hack! Seriously guys, these White Chocolate Raspberry Mini Cheesecake Bites may look intimidating, but they really aren’t! They are so easy to make and taste delicious. You better make several batches because I promise you won’t be able to eat just one! Top them with some whipped cream and fresh fruit and they are the perfect finger food dessert for a party.
Quick Note: I used a mini muffin pan without liners (because I was too lazy to run out and get some). If you attempt this make sure you really grease the pan, and keep the cheesecake bites in the pan as they chill in the fridge. If you want these nice and pretty and smooth, definitely use liners.
White Chocolate Raspberry Mini Cheesecake Bites
- 7 graham grackers or 1 c. of graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter melted
- 12 oz. cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 c. White Chocolate Raspberry International Delight Coffee Creamer
- 1 Tbsp. all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 24 cups of a mini muffin tin with paper liners or grease each cup really well.
- Break the graham crackers into chunks and then pulse in a food processor until you have fine crumbs. Gradually add in the melted butter while pulsing to combine the two ingredients together. Divide the crumbs into 24 cups of the prepared muffin tin, pressing the crumbs into the bottom. Bake for 5 minutes.
- While those are baking, beat together sugar and cream cheese in a large bowl. Add International Delight, flour, vanilla and salt. Mix until blended. Add egg, mixing until just combined. Fill cupcake liners a little over 3/4 full. Bake for 15 minutes until the tops are no longer shiny and the centers are set. Remove from the oven and let cool for 1 hour. Transfer to the refrigerator and chill for 1 hour.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Plus, sign up to be an International Delight member for free and you’ll get coupons, exclusive member giveaways, offers, recipes and more!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.