DELICIOUS, is all I can say about yummy homemade macaroni and cheese. Even my kids LOVE my homemade mac n’ cheese, so that’s saying something. I get so many compliments and requests for the recipe when I make mine that I thought I would share.
Homemade Macaroni and Cheese
- Two cups macaroni
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2/3 8 oz Bar Velvetta Cheese
- 2/3 8 oz Bar Sharp Cheese
- Bread Crumbs
- Cook macaroni until tender.
- While macaroni is cooking, add cheese to a second sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add milk and stir constantly until cheese is melted, remove from heat.
- Drain water from macaroni and pour into a glass baking dish.
- Pour cheese over macaroni and mix thoroughly.
- Top with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for a half hour.
This is the creamiest, yummiest homemade macaroni and cheese! You are gonna love it! I like to pair this with chicken so that we have a healthier dish, and we only have it monthly, though I would love to have it weekly!