Looking for a festive AND delicious St. Patrick’s Day dessert? Try this super simple St. Patrick’s Day Pudding. My kids were raving about how good it was, especially since it contained marshmallows from their very favorite cereal that they rarely get to enjoy!
St. Patrick's Day Pudding Dessert
- 1 package Vanilla or Pistachio Pudding
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Nilla Wafers
- Lucky Charms
- Whipped Cream
- Green Food Coloring Optional
- Follow the directions on the box to make the pudding. If using Vanilla pudding, add a few drops of green food coloring.
- Add a layer of Graham Cracker Crumbs to a small trifle dish.
- Spoon in some pudding.
- Top with whipped cream, a Nilla Wafer and some Lucky Charm Marshmallows.
This desert looks delicious and cute! My husband and daughter both love Lucky Charms, so I’m pinning this so I can make it for them later! Thanks for sharing!