There is nothing better than laying in a lounger by the pool sipping on Lemonade and soaking up the rays (with sunscreen on, of course!). It is one of my very favorite things to do in the summer. The kids swimming, jumping and shrieking, having a good ole time beside me. Something I also like to do is change up my lemonade flavor! Today I’m sharing a super simple Watermelon Lemonade that you’ll definitely want to try on the next warm summer day.
I can’t really call this a recipe because Watermelon Lemonade couldn’t be easier to make! I mean, if you can handle adding Watermelon Ice to your drink, then you are golden! This is a fun way to add a little kick to your lemonade while keeping it cool at the same time.
Never made watermelon ice? Well, guess what? That’s super simple to make too! Are you sensing a theme?
To make watermelon ice, simply cut cubes or scoop out small portions from a fresh watermelon. Place the watermelon cubes into the freezer until frozen.
Add the watermelon ice to your fresh lemonade, sit back and enjoy!
The next warm day when you want something cool and refreshing, give your lemonade a little extra kick by turning it into Watermelon Lemonade! And if you do give it a try, let me know what you think!
Looking for other simple recipes to try? Here are a few that I recommend:
- Spicy Kale Crostini – These Italian Crostini make great summer appetizers!
- Miniature S’more Pie – Take your favorite summer treat and turn it into a pie!
- Farfalle Pasta Salad – A delicious take on a summer favorite!
- Poor Man’s Lasagna – This 4 ingredient meal is tasty and pairs perfectly with garlic bread and salad!
- Chocolate Caramel Ritz Cookies – A sweet and delicious treat!